Picky Flamingo – Weekend Reads (05/01/2019)
Happy New Year! Welcome to this year’s first edition of Picky Flamingo – Money Flamingo’s FIRE blog Roundup.
Picky Flamingo is a collection of the best financial independence and personal finance articles. We focus on articles from Australian contributors, but you will also find some great international content. The articles cover the themes we talk about here at Money Flamingo – investing, financial independence, early retirement, personal finance, frugality, lifestyle, and happiness. If you would like our picks to be delivered to your inbox, make sure to sign up for the newsletter!
Presenting… The latest edition of Picky Flamingo:
- Safe Withdrawal Rates for Aussies by The Ordinary Dollar – This is a 5 part series (so far) and I highly recommend all Australian FIRE chasers read it! The link is to part 1 of the series. You can find the other parts here: Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
- Finanical New Years Resolutions by Aussie HIFIRE
- Not so Super retirement savings – Part 1 and Part 2 by Pat the Shuffler
- Long Term Investing & Shrugging Off Sharemarket Falls by Strong Money Australia
- The MMM Show by Mr. Money Mustache – MMM has recently started this Youtube show in collaboration with his son and answers readers’ finance and lifestyle questions. Here is a little sneak peak:
Have you come across any great articles lately or have you found a new blogger that others in the FI community might also like? Please let me know – I am always on the lookout for new content!
See you back here soon! 😊