Picky Flamingo – Weekend Reads (17/11/2018)
Welcome to the latest edition of Picky Flamingo – Money Flamingo’s Bimonthly Roundup.
Picky Flamingo is a collection of the best financial independence and personal finance articles I’ve come across during the past couple of weeks. We focus on articles from Australian contributors, but you will also find some great international content. The articles cover the themes we talk about here at Money Flamingo – investing, financial independence, early retirement, personal finance, frugality, lifestyle, and happiness. If you would like our picks to be delivered to your inbox, make sure to sign up for the newsletter!
Presenting… The latest edition of Picky Flamingo:
- The New Three-Legged Retirement Stool: You, You, And You by The Financial Samurai
- Why we seek FIRE: Career Is Merely A Social Construct by The Flawed Consumer
- How to Retire Happy with Lots of Money by The Wealthy Accountant
- The 4% Retirement Rule: Why You Can Plan But Not Predict by Chris Reining
- Survive a Market Crash! How We Thrived After 2 Financial Meltdowns by Retire by 45
- The “Real” Advantage Of Being Wealthy by Mr. Tako Escapes
- www.fiology.com – This is a new encyclopedia-style website about FI with 52 “lessons” that link to blog articles and related websites. It’s very US-centric but the general themes are, of course, universal. I have not spent too much time on the site but thought it might be an interesting resource for FI newbies.
Have you come across any great articles lately or have you found a new blogger that others in the FI community might also like? Please let me know – I am always on the lookout for new content!
See you back here soon! 😊